It’s been a while since my last attempt to treat my crazy-ass ADHD.
- The chatter in my head stopped for the first time ever.
- I was able to actually do several consecutive hours of work at a time.
- I could fucking focus on things, like completing a workout.
- I was less funny.
- I lost 25 pounds in 25 days.
- I was borderline OCD.
- I got too used to the spiky nature of Adderall.
After many months, I revisited my psychiatrist, and went over the situation. After much discussion, we decided that I would start on Adderall XR, a once-a-day, less-spiky, 12-hour medicine. 20mg for 4 days, then 40 mg/day.
I took my first dose about 2 hours ago.
So, here we go. Help or hinder? Friend or foe? I guess we’ll find out.
Love to all. Even you, the interviewee who forgot pretty much everything.